When suffering water damage and fire damage to your home, you’re going to have questions. Always think safety first, insurance provider second, and Cornerstone third. The following are some FAQs that we hope will help.

Q. My home has just suffered damage, whom should I contact?

It is a good idea to contact your homeowner’s insurance company and inform them of the damage. Then, call a certified insurance restoration professional. You should read your insurance policy to know what your coverage limits are. Ultimately though, you will decide which contractor to use.